Thursday, October 18, 2007

LUNACY

Aprox. 1 month till our old Zenith come together again and have a fun jamming session. I'm already feeling excited for it lol. I'm sure it will be really fun and of course funny. I should really get my new bass strings and start practising cause my bass had been so stranger to me already =/

And TADA!!!

LUNA SEA COVER ALBUM released date: December 19, 2007

1.LUNA SEA -Special Medley-/ YU-KI & DJ KOO from TRF
2.TONIGHT/ mihimaru GT
3.TRUE BLUE/ HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
4.BELIEVE/ UVERworld
5.Dejavu/ MUCC
6.END OF SORROW/ MERRY
7.DESIRE/ Gazette
8.SHINE/ Anna Tsuchiya
9.STORM/ Tamaki Nami
10.IN SILENCE/ WaT
11.gravity/ Tsuchiya Masami
12.MOTHER/ Sakamoto Ryuuichi & Sakamoto Miu)
13.I for You/ Mr.Children
14.ROSIER/ abingdon boys school
15.WISH/ Special...

This was sourced from Priscilla from a blog. I'm looking forward on the covering of Dejavu and Desire by MUCC and Gazette. WEE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home